The existence of mold on the walls of your house is a very unpleasant and disappointing sight. As soon as you notice that there is mold on the wall, you should remove it. In addition to the unpleasant smell, molds cause many problems for your health.

If you have seen mold in your home, we are ready to tell you some ways to get rid of mold in your home.

Mold and mildew are among the fungi that grow when there is poor ventilation or high humidity.

One of the most common reasons for the growth of mold and mildew on the walls is high humidity and water leakage.

mildew

Gray or white mold has a powdery texture. You can see this type of mold on smooth surfaces in areas where there is moisture. Molds do not damage the structure of the property if they are treated in time.

Molds

Molds are a type of fungi that spread through airborne spores. The color of mold is usually black, yellow or green. The texture of mold is dark or slimy and can cause health problems and structural problems.

What are the signs of mold on the wall?

Molds can grow anywhere in the wall. But you usually see molds near the ceiling or floor or the edges of the cornice.

But there are some clear signs that you definitely have mold in your home:

– The smell of mold or the smell of moisture

– Wall paint cracking and peeling

– The growth of mold on the wall is visible

– The presence of allergy symptoms that worsen when you are at home

If you don’t remove the mold, it will spread and this can be dangerous for your health and your home

According to some studies, molds can cause allergic reactions. People with respiratory diseases such as asthma are at greater risk. Therefore, if you see mold, it is very important to take the necessary steps to remove it.

Now let’s examine the question of how to get rid of mold on the wall:

If the molds have covered a small area, you can eliminate them yourself with products such as baking soda/vinegar/bleach/hydrogen peroxide/tea tree oil/borax and…

of course, you should know that this method are short-term and after some time the molds will grow again.

Molds do not live on the surface, they have roots deep in the surfaces. So if you want to destroy them, you must think about destroying the mold from the roots.

The household products that we mentioned to eliminate molds only removes it on the surface. Molds continue to grow and spread in depth.

Using products under the name of whitening is a publicity stunt that commercial companies use.

Bleaching products only change the color of the mold and you think that the mold is gone, but it is not. To solve the problem of molds, we suggest using the  biobased Moldex product.

This completely bio-organic product penetrates deep into the surfaces due to its manufacturing technology (pico-technology: particles smaller than nano) and dries molds from the roots.

But as you know, molds are regularly growing in moist spaces, so this product should be sprayed on surfaces every 4 months. This product does not harm the environment.

Before you start the treatment and removal of mold, you must first know what is the cause of mold formation in your home?

This is the first and most important step you should take to remove mold. Because by doing this, you will be sure that the molds will not return or that you will take measures to improve your home.

In some cases, a handful of water causes mold. You should find these leaks and repair them to control the humidity in your home.

Safety advice:

If you plan to clean the wall or use treatment products, use protective equipment. Goggles, gloves, masks, and other protective gear will protect you from mold.

You should also open windows when removing mold. When you start to remove molds, clean the desired area. Remove the sofa, fabric, electronic equipment, etc. so it cannot be affected by the anti-mold spray product.

The effect of mold on your health and ways to eliminate it

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *